Home > Campus Life > Housing


Different types of housing including dormitories and international houses are available near the four YU campuses (Kojirakawa, Iida, Yonezawa and Tsuruoka) to accommodate international students and scholars. While degree-seeking students live in dormitories or apartments, those whose duration of study is less than a year, such as exchange students and scholars, usually live in the international houses. For those planning to stay for one full year or longer, private apartments and rooms for rent with or without board are common and convenient. Some students share their places.


International House

Guest Houses for scholars visiting YU campuses